* Peer Counseling Help Line - connects survivors with newly diagnosed breast cancer patients to provide them with emotional support.
* PRC provides free Wigs, Prostheses, Bras, Hats, Turbans and Accessories.
* PRC Informational Gatherings - are held monthly. Specific topics related to breast cancer are addressed by reputable healthcare professionals.
* PRC Newsletter, The Pink Letter - provides informative news on medical issues, announcements of upcoming events and activities, recognition of volunteers and supporters, and inspirational stories of survivors.
* PRC Library is a space provided for quiet study and reflection in a comfortable setting.
* PRC Patient Resource Guide is rich with resources to assist you in your journey. If you wish to receive one, ask your doctor or call us at 317-255-PINK (7465). You may also download your copy here.